Exhibitor Move-In and Move-Out Services
Move in and out with ease. With exceptional and accessible loading space for all our exhibit halls, you should find your set up and tear down completely seamless.
North Halls are serviced by:
- 8 loading docks located on the lower level
- 3 freight elevators of 10,000 lb capacity each
- 1 truck ramp with drive-on floor capacity of 300 lbs / sq ft
South Halls are served by:
- 14 loading docks with drive-on, floor capacity of 1,000 lbs / sq ft
- 2 truck elevators for straight trucks, cube vans and 5 ton vehicles of maximum length 38 ft, height 13’6” and width 10’ and load capacity of 30 tons
For questions pertaining to move-in/move-out facilities and times, please refer to your Exhibitor Kit supplied by Show Management, or speak directly with your Show Manager. As well, any questions can be sent through to general enquiries at email@example.com.
We recommend that goods are shipped through the contracted show decorator to ensure efficiency; as well, the Centre does not receive exhibitor shipments prior to the exhibitor move-in days.
However, if other arrangements have been made, please ensure that your packages are clearly labeled with the following information:
North Building shipments
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front Street West
South Building shipments
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Blvd.
Please ensure that all shipments include the name of the event, the room number or exhibit hall, booth number, and company name. It is possible that you may need to be present to sign for any packages upon delivery.
Our Centre is the first convention centre in North America to use the Voyage Control app to facilitate exhibitor move-in. It allows exhibitors to easily pre-reserve a time on their mobile device for unloading exhibitor/booth materials instead of being redirected to the marshalling yard. This results in a time savings of approximately 20 minutes per exhibitor and reduces traffic and carbon monoxide emissions in the local area. Please contact your Show Manager to see if you can obtain your Voyage Control code.
New Marshalling Yard
The Centre’s new marshalling yard encompasses three acres of paved trailer storage area. The site is located approximately 14km from the MTCC and is easily accessible from major highways (Hwy 427, QEW/Gardiner, Lakeshore).
The new yard will be fenced, well-lit, safe, and secure. It will be completed at the end of June, and we anticipate the area to be in full operation starting August 1, 2022.
Address: 130 Horner Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 4X8. View on Google Maps.
Directions to Our Three Loading Docks
How to Get to the WEST Ramp (North Building)
- Coming from the west, exit the Gardiner Expressway at Spadina Ave. and head north (make a left turn on Spadina). Next, make a right onto Adelaide St. W., followed by a right onto John St. Continue on John St. and immediately after crossing Front St. W. go straight up onto the ramp.
- Coming from the east, get onto Lakeshore Blvd. W. and turn right onto York St., which becomes University Ave. Continue onto University Ave., then turn left onto Richmond St. W., and then make another left onto John St. Continue on John St. and immediately after crossing Front St. W. go straight up onto the ramp.
How to Get to the EAST Loading Dock (North Building)
- Coming from the west, exit the Gardiner Expressway at Spadina Ave. and continue north (by making a left turn onto Spadina). Next, make a right turn on Front St. W., then take a right at Lower Simcoe, followed by an immediate right turn into our Centre. Head to the loading dock.
- Coming from the east, get onto Lakeshore Blvd. W. and turn right onto York St., then turn left on Station St. (your first left after the tunnel bridge) and drive straight into the Centre. Head to the loading dock.
How to Get to the SOUTH Building Loading Dock
- Coming from the west, take the Spadina Ave. exit off the Gardiner Expressway and head north (by making a left turn onto Spadina). Next, turn right on Bremner Blvd., then a right onto Lower Simcoe St. The South Building Loading Dock will be on your right.
- Coming west on Lakeshore Blvd., turn left onto Rees Street, turn right on Bremner Blvd., then right on Lower Simcoe Street. The South Building Loading Dock will be on your right.
- Coming from the east, take the York Street exit off the Gardiner Expressway and head straight onto Lakeshore Blvd. Continue on Lakeshore, then turn right onto Lower Simcoe Street. The South Building Loading Dock will be on your left.