Move-in and Move-out Services
Move in and out with ease. With exceptional and accessible loading space for all our exhibit halls, you should find your set up and tear down completely seamless.
North Halls are serviced by:
- 8 loading docks located on the lower level
- 3 freight elevators of 10,000 lb capacity each
- 1 truck ramp with drive-on floor capacity of 300 lbs / sq ft
South Halls are served by:
- 14 loading docks with drive-on, floor capacity of 1,000 lbs / sq ft
- 2 truck elevators for straight trucks, cube vans and 5 ton vehicles of maximum length 38 ft, height 13’6” and width 10’ and load capacity of 30 tons
For questions pertaining to move-in/move-out facilities and times, please refer to your Exhibitor Kit supplied by Show Management, or speak directly with your Show Manager. As well, any questions can be sent through to general enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend that goods are shipped through the contracted show decorator to ensure efficiency; as well, the Centre does not receive exhibitor shipments prior to the exhibitor move-in days.
However, if other arrangements have been made, please ensure that your packages are clearly labeled with the following information:
North Building shipments
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front Street West
South Building shipments
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
222 Bremner Blvd.
Please ensure that all shipments include the name of the event, the room number or exhibit hall, booth number, and company name. It is possible that you may need to be present to sign for any packages upon delivery.
Our Centre is the first convention centre in North America to use the Voyage Control app to facilitate exhibitor move in. It allows exhibitors to easily pre-reserve a time on their mobile device for unloading exhibitor/booth materials instead of being redirected to the marshalling yard. This results in a time savings of approximately 20 minutes per exhibitor and reduces traffic and carbon monoxide emissions in the local area. Please contact your Show Manager to see if you can obtain your Voyage Control code.
New Marshalling Yard
The Centre’s new marshalling yard encompasses three acres of paved trailer storage area. The site is located approximately 14km from the MTCC and is easily accessible from major highways (Hwy 427, QEW/Gardiner, Lakeshore).
The new yard will be fenced, well-lit, safe, and secure. It will be completed at the end of June, and we anticipate the area to be in full operation starting August 1, 2022.
Address: 130 Horner Ave, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 4X8. View on Google Maps.
Directions to our Three Loading Docks
How to Get to the WEST Ramp (North Building)
- Coming from the West, exit Spadina Ave and continue north, make a right unto Adelaide St. W. and turn right onto John St. Continue on John St. and immediately after crossing over Front St. W. go straight up onto the ramp.
- Coming from the East, exit Lakeshore Blvd. W., turn right onto York St. which turns into University Ave. Continue onto University Ave and turn left onto Richmond St. W and then left onto John St. Continue on John St. and immediately after crossing over Front St. W. go straight up onto the ramp.
How to Get to the EAST Loading Dock (North Building)
- Coming from the West, exit Spadina Avenue and continue North, make a right on Front Street West, take a right at Lower Simcoe and an immediate right into the Centre, head to the loading dock.
- Coming from the East, exit Lakeshore Blvd. W., turn right onto York St., turn left on Station Street (first left after tunnel bridge) and drive straight into the Centre, head to the loading dock.
How to Get to the SOUTH Building Loading Dock
- From the Gardiner Expressway take the Spadina Avenue exit and turn right on Bremner Boulevard and right onto Lower Simcoe Street.
- From Lakeshore Boulevard take Rees Street North and turn right at the stop sign and right onto Lower Simcoe Street.
- Coming from the east, from the Gardiner Expressway, take the York Street exit to take Lakeshore Blvd and turn right onto Lower Simcoe Street.