John W. H. Bassett Theatre
Our 1,232-seat theatre is equipped with everything you need for your performing arts event, keynote speech, or any variety of productions and presentations.
The John W. H. Bassett theatre is a self-contained venue that features its own separate Front Street entrance and elegant lobby, found in the North Building.
The auditorium features a warm and welcoming space for attendees, including comfortable seating, surround sound, wood paneling, and exceptional acoustics.
Production staff will appreciate our state-of-the-art facilities which include:
- Full orchestra pit
- Seven dressing rooms, a green room and a warm-up room
- Excellent acoustics for distinct sound clarity
- Comprehensive backstage facilities
- Stage with optimal depth for rear-screen projection
- Freight elevator with direct access to backstage area for easy load-in